Thursday, November 24, 2011

Gobble Gobble Gobble

What are your favorite family traditions on Thanksgiving Day?  Me, I love setting the table, watching Christmas movies, and indulging in Jake's famous Mexican turkey. 


My Top five Thanksgiving Traditions


UNO
When thinking of Thanksgiving this year, I thought, I need a new tradition of partaking in festive Thanksgiving wear.  I know these sweaters are all pretty sexy, but I find myself partial to J Crew's holiday sweater.



Gotta love a little J Crew for the holidays!


DOS
Here are some great last minute decor ideas from Anthropologie that will carry you through Christmas!  BTW, I can't wait to share my table settings with you; I think they are pretty fab, and I pieced it all together from Anthropologie. 




Aren't these linens so much fun?!


TRES
You cannot miss the Macy's Thanksgiving Day parade. One of these days we will get it together and get to the parade. Anyone have an apartment with a great view of the action?



If you and your little ones can't make it to the parade, they will certainly love this sweet book. 


FOUR
Don't you just love to cuddle up with a great flick and a left over turkey sandwich? These are my family picks.





CINCO
Last but not least, let us not forget the Dog Show. I love this great tradition!



What more could a girl want on Thanksgiving day? Well, maybe 
J Crew's cashmere Saturday pants.

Enjoy this Thanksgiving Day! I know Liza and I are so grateful for all our family and friends that love and support us each day.


Carinos,


Mel


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...