Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Small Details

Last week Nia was hanging with me and the kiddos while I worked on my paper bouquet project. Nia had some crafting of her own, a crotchet project. Lucky for us she shared her fabulous ideas and even glammed up a pair of shorts for S. 


Nia simply purchased a crochet kit from Paper Presentation and some extra yarn. 


She began stitching the collar of a T-shirt then moved onto some fabulous white Guess jean shorts.




I love the peach and white. Lucky for S, Nia was inspired to add the same detailing to a pair of white shorts for her.



Sophia LOVED the small detailing and wore her shorts to school.

I was totally inspired and will be adding some fun detailing to my whites. 

Besos,

M

1 comment:

  1. Clever! Nia is so creative... You guys are so lucky to have her in NYC!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...