Tuesday, July 24, 2012

The House of Blues.....

I am no stranger to a variety of blues, and neither are the interiors of my home. So when ABC carpet was having an amazing sale last week, I thought it wouldn't hurt to see if there were any fun blue carpets.  

I did find a few things I couldn't live without....



The small woven carpets are just 19.00 dollars.  I bought two different shades one for my side of my bed and one for Jake.


We have been in need of rugs for quite sometime, but I have not managed to find anything I love within my price range.  So, when I saw this beautifully woven blue and cream rug and 75% off, I jumped on that deal.  Check out their website, and if you are in the area, they are on sale in the vary same print in a variety of colors. 



Our room feels finished and sooo cozy-- I mean, it only took 6 years.  The right pieces are worth waiting for!

Besos,


Mel




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...