Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Z Gallerie

While Jady was still in town, we went to pick something up at the mall in Louisville and saw that they had a Z Gallerie there, much to my happy surprise.  

I have always liked lots of things from Z Gallerie from magazines and online, but it's always so fun to see things in person, right?  I find it so helpful to get a sense of the scale, texture, color and quality of an item if you have the option to see it on display somehow.  

Here are the things we loved from that day-- maybe we'll be going back once we're moved in...

You already know that mirrored furniture is on my mind!

I love their gray and yellow options with great fretwork and geometric patterns.



A little inspiration:


This mirror is so fun!  I can definitely find a place for this...


These little aluminum tables pack a lot of style into a small space.







Pick a color!  These glass chandeliers are gorgeous and luminescent (even when they're off!) in person. I promise, you could easily justify one of each.




I love this masculine chandelier, perfect for adding a little something handsome to a space.


Or this delicate chandelier, it's ladylike counterpart.


xo

Liza


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...