Wednesday, August 1, 2012

A little on Nia and her fashion inspiration.


UNO
 I definitely see my East Coast style come out more in the Fall and Winter seasons while my West Coast style makes a comeback when the sun shows its face again in Spring and Summer. Cutoffs and bohemian tanks come out for the hot weather while cable knits and tailored trousers come out for the cold.


DOS
 I don't have a specific "West Coast designer" or "East Coast designer" but my two favorite brands really show the division in my tastes. Ralph Lauren and Free People are my favorite brands to wear because both fit really well. I suppose RL embodies my taste in good tailoring and the whole prep fantaticism and FP feeds my love for hippie, beachy tastes.

TRES
What are you most comfy in? 
This is a tough question! It varies. I'm comfy in white matchstick denim and a soft sweater with a shawl collar, but I'm also comfortable in Levi's cutoffs and a slashed crop tanktop.

CUARTO
I'd say San Diego style is even more laid back than LA style. I like dressing up for brunch in Del Coronado or La Jolla, but even then the outfits beg for a beachy turn. I feel like you can do the same in LA, but there's a more urban feel to it.


THANKS NIA


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...