Friday, September 7, 2012

Back to School

Last weekend I took a brief trip out West.  While in AZ I was able to finish our "back to school" shopping.  I was amazed at all the fabulous bargins at Target, Old Navy, and H & M.  Now I am sure you all know by now how much I LOVE Crew Cuts, so when it comes to a school look, I am drawn toward their styling, however Crew Cuts is not in the clergy budget.  Even though Crew Cuts is not in the budget, I kept their fabulous looks in mind while I shopped on my Old Navy budget.

THE LOOK

The top can be purchased at H&M(I love a frenchy look), the skirt is one we bought last year at the Gap, the tights are from Old Navy.  I did want to to splurge on one item at Crew Cuts. So, I went in and found they have many shoes on sale. I bought the gray chucks on sale at half price. The neckless was a gift from last year as well as Sophia's floral bow. When I was shopping Crew Cuts, I realized Sophia has so many items that fit the "look" and I did not NEED to buy much.




Since it was MY first day of kindergarten too, I thought Mama needs a back to school look. 

THE LOOK

The top was purchased at Old Navy and the pants are from target, I LOVE them!! The Roberta Roller Rabbit neckless is from a friend. T


What would the first day be like without a fabulous breakfast. I set the table and made S pancakes with a little fruit on the side. 






I say even if your not going back to school, everyone needs a new Fall look. Check out Target and Old Navy, especially if you love J Crew you can easily put a J Crew look together at a fraction of their prices!


Happy Weekending!!

Mel










No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...