Friday, September 21, 2012

Manhattan Eats

One of my favorite things to do in Manhattan is EAT.  The restaurants here are pretty amazing when it comes to most cuisine, however in the Mexican department I have not been impressed as of yet-- that is until I encountered the taco stand on the High Line. If you are in Manhattan, the High Line is not to be missed. Chelsea Market hosts fabulous restaurants, and the High Line has wonderful views.  So, if you are in the area and in the mood for tacos, I recommend the High Line Taco cart. 






These tacos are amazing, so get to the High Line if you find yourself in the neighborhood.  They are worth a visit. 


Besos,

M

1 comment:

  1. You make me so jealous and your sister is a gorgeous taco model!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...