Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Mod Kids' Chairs

It seems fabulous furniture design is not only for grown-ups, but for children too.  Last summer, I began looking for chairs to accompany Sophia's IKEA table that I picked up for $25.  I had such a good time looking for something fabulous, but knew I needed to stay within a very reasonable budget. Here are a few on my wish list....







My personal favorite at the ghost Louie chairs, however they are WAY OUT of budget. So, what we ended up with are these chairs below from IKEA. They are modern and fun stools that twist up and down. I am thinking of dipping the legs in a fun color, but for now they will do, and how can you beat the price, at $19.00 each? 





Besos,


Mel

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...