Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Fall Boys' Fashion

Since we were talking about men's fashion, I thought I would throw in my two cents on boys' fashion. I have been a long time believer in dressing boys properly and layering. I also am a firm believer in buying one or two pairs of long lasting shoes, so Henry can often be found in Sophia's brown chucks from last year-- just add new laces. Hunter rubber boots are also a fantastic and functional look for H. I usually buy a color that can easily be worn by girls and boys. Next year H will be wearing Sophia's red Hunters.


One of the most important rules when it comes to fashion is fit, even if your child is just 2. H can often be found in turtlenecks and slim fit pants from Old Navy. They are so good looking and fit perfectly with wellies. 



Layering and cords are my go to when it comes to boys. The cords are comfortable without looking sloppy. I find jeans to often to be baggy and so sloppy. Collared shirts add a bit of care in a look too. H doesn't resist a button down and looks so well kept in them.



These are just a couple of tips I keep in mind in regard to boys' fashion. I hope H looks good and feels free to be himself.

P.S. All my purchases are mainly from Old Navy, Sophia's hand me downs, and Zara's. 



Besos,

M

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...