Friday, November 30, 2012

Holiday Anxiety

It seems that Christmas is just around the corner, and with that pressure you are sure to feel anxious. I know this to be true of myself, so I went ahead and ordered Christmas cards from Tiny Prints and Shutterfly a couple weeks ago. They are having great deals, 40% off my purchase and free shipping. 

Just to get ahead of the madness, last week I selected all my kids' Christmas gifts from Restoration Hardware. I know that may seem like a strange place for children's Christmas gifts, but I did find everything I needed and the prices are just RIGHT.  I love a unique and funny gift too, so I felt pretty satisfied with all my choices. 

HERE are MY top 10 from RH























I know myself, and without a little prep work and getting ahead of the holidays, I can feel so anxious.  So, getting to my list early makes a happier and more stress-free holiday season.

What are your tricks?

M

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...