Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Thanksgiving Sweaters & Kid Friendly Decor

It is Tuesday, and there is still time to get some family friendly decor together & pick up one of my top five Thanksgiving sweaters. Last week the kids and I needed an after school project. So, we decided we would decorate our door. I simply took scrap paper, a little Martha Stewart glitter paint, and my favorite robin's egg blue tape. Together the kids and I made our very plain door a little festive. 






I simply cut out our letters and Sophia & H painted them with glitter paint.  Our project took just an afternoon and the kids had a fabulous time.

Are you wondering what your going to wear to grandmother's house on Turkey Day?  Well, if your like me and LOVE a good sweater you will fall in love with these Madewell and J Crew choices. How to choose? 

J Crew

Madewell




 My personal FAVORITE (don't check the price tag)

Don't you just love the mix of patterns?!  


Happy Thanksgiving!!


Mel

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...