Friday, March 8, 2013

Factory Discounts

This week has been a slow one for me around here, since I've been stuck in bed trying to kick a sinus infection that just refuses to go away (booo).  Thankfully now these antibiotics seem to be kicking in, and today I'm starting to feel a bit more like myself.  On a side note, we went to the allergist yesterday for testing, and I think I may have won the prize at their office- they were seriously impressed.  Apparently I'm violently allergic to all kinds of things!  They even hinted that I might want to do yard work wearing a mask... yikes!  I think I'll pass, but hey, maybe it could be cute;)

Since I have been stuck at home so much recuperating, I've had a little extra time to window shop on the internet (always dangerous), and I'm loving everything the J Crew Factory store has for spring.  I always like J Crew's looks, but I find the Factory store's prices much more accommodating (read: cheaper:)), so I'm always happy when they have things on sale.  Here are some of my favorite picks for spring.











Happy Friday!

Liza

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...