Wednesday, August 21, 2013

A little green goes a LONG way....

Here at Casa Smith, we are in the midst of messiness. We have many small projects going on all while keeping our little ones occupied with art projects, etc..... I say, when you are in the midst of projects, it is always helpful to keep small spaces of sanity. So, while we were in the Union Sq Farmer's Market, S and I picked up some new greens to perk up our space. The right greens in a home as the effect of making your home feel calm and fresh. 


Currently we have many messy spaces. I am always amazed how much more organized and cleaner a space feels when plants are present. 


 With just a few adjustments this small nook came together nicely. The demilune table was given to us by Jonathan Hansen, along with the four Louie chairs. 


 P.S. I also couldn't resist picking up a few blooms for color. As you can see my pink and blue obsession continues.









I feel better about our messy space already.

Mil Besos,


M

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...