Thursday, August 1, 2013

Kitchen Projects

You remember we started a lighting project a couple weeks ago with Jeremy Coleman (ladies he is single and lives in NYC)?  The space continues to need some love.  There are plenty of areas in the room that have dead space, and those cabinets have got to go.  In the meantime I have bought a few happy plants and have added a side table given to us by Jonathan Hansen. I say, when you are working slowly through renovations, it is encouraging to have a few spots that feel nearly complete.  

Here is the before photo of our kitchen....



 


We will be replacing this light fixture with a Restoration Hardware pendant light. 



You can see we have a few areas of dead space. I am headed to the country tomorrow, so I am hoping to find some great treasures for our new space. 


Mil Besos,


Mel

2 comments:

  1. We've got the same table I think... did you get it from Target!?!? I can't believe how big your kitchen is and how much space you guys have... so happy for you! Dave says I need to stop talking about it :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha ha... Yes from Target. I distressed it and love it more. I sanded it and reprinted it so there are brush strokes then put another sanding to it.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...