Monday, August 19, 2013

Sofa Makeover

Hello Monday! The Smiths are back in NYC and ready for the Fall. I am also feel more excited to attack a few more projects. Before I left town, I began a reupholstery job. I have felt a little anxious having our living room looking so spare while we wait for our new sofa.  So, while I was at Mood a few weeks ago I found some fun yet lux looking velvet fabric. I love the gold bumble bees- they are so quirky and unexpected.


Alex and I stripped the sofa, removing all staples and nails. I now have the pattern of the old fabric and will simple copy the pattern and put our sofa back together again. Wish me luck!!




What projects do you have up your sleeve??


MEL

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...