Friday, September 6, 2013

A little more indigo.....

Earlier this week I shared our sofa makeover, and now I want to share our warmly welcomed sofa. Some may think it is strange to take picking out furniture so seriously, but if you have ever had the pleasure of buying a new sofa, you know what it takes to find just the right one. Over the course of June I cyber stalked Restoration Hardware, West Elm, Urban Outfitters, and ABC Carpet all in the hopes of finding a sofa within a reasonable price range. FYI, the Rev. and I have been married 12 years, and this is the first time we purchased a sofa, so it was a pretty big deal. 

After searching and emailing back and forth with Liza and I finally selected a sofa from West Elm. We luckily hit the summer sale and found our sofa at 50% off with free shipping, I was truly grateful to find such a deal. I ordered the sofa immediately and then waited two months. Last week our sofa arrived. With all the indigos I knew our indigo piece required a little bling to make it shine. I stopped in to the Chelsea Flea and picked up a fabulous side lamp at 30.00- total score!!!







P.S.  Most of our side tables were given to our family and I simply repainted them white. Also, the amazing Louie chairs are gifts from Jonathan and Anne Hansen including a beautiful side table/demilune table. 

Mil Besos,


M


2 comments:

  1. I LOVE IT! Can't wait to see it in person.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks SO good, Melina! The whole room is looking gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...