Thursday, September 19, 2013

A little red goes a LONG way...

After two years you begin to get a little tired of you same old pillows. This is why I love whipping up new ones. Your home feels fresh without having to break the bank. Last week we received our RH oversize chairs. They are very comfy and just the right pieces for someone like the Rev. I would have preferred something more petite, but that's more to do with aesthetic then function. So, to brighting up my new chairs, I decided to bring in a little red and pink to the mix. 


\









What a lift these pillows bring to the "indigo" room. I love them, especially since the fabric I choose, within budget, is not all that fancy, but durable. A little red and velvet brings elegance to any space. 


Mil Besos,


Mel

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...