Friday, May 23, 2014

If the shoe fits……

Two weeks ago, I shared with you all my favorite sandals for the summer. Well, they have all arrived and I can tell you each pick is a winner. Let me share with you which shoes scored the highest in my book and where you can pick them up. 

salt waters & lottas

Drum roll please……..

So, I ordered a pair of Lottas (Tan Swedish Sandals), Swedish Hasbeens (red clogs), and a pair of Worishofer sandals (black sandals). Of the three, I love them all equally. 

 The Worishofer Sandals are the most comfortable and are the easiest to break in.  They absorb the city beats and I find myself wearing them like slippers around the house. 



The Hasbeens are beautiful! They are not the most comfortable at this point, BUT I have a feeling they are going to be around for many summers to come. 




The Lottas have turned out to be fabulous. They are a step up from the German sandals in style and are very comfortable. These shoes do not need to be broken in! They are ready to wear as is.



BTW, the kids LOVE their salt water sandals. Henry calls them Jesus sandals. S & H have worn their sandals everyday since they arrived. 

Happy Memorial Weekend!


Mel

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...