Tuesday, May 13, 2014

Summer Sandal

Hello Sunshine!!! 
If you're from the Northeast or have friends in the area, I am sure you have heard more then your fair share of weather grumblings. Thankfully, I am here to tell you today, we have FINALLY turned a corner. Los Smiths are tucking away the winter wardrobe and I have ordered the family sandals for the summer.   
You want in on our summer footwear and who has the best deals?
via pinterest

HERE WE GO…
My first stop for children's sandals: SALT WATER Sandals.
I found a great deal online via Crew Cuts. They are 35 dollars a pair and they will last you all summer long. I find that if you don't buy proper leather sandals, your kids end up wearing them out too quickly and can actually hurt their sweet little feet (no one wants that).



Since Sophia does NOT like pink, I went with her favorite colors, turquoise and gold. Everyone needs a gold pair of sandals for the summer. P.S. Salt Water also has brown leather sandals that are perfect for little boys, like H. 

Not to mention they make beautiful sandals for grown-ups, too. 


via pinterest

Now for my TWO favorite sandals, drumroll please………
Swedish Hasbeens & German Worishofer Sandals







via pinterest

Let me just say, for a lady who is on foot all the time, these two brands will get you to next summer without killing your feet. I am now at a point where cheap shoes don't fly, while at the sametime I know I need to stay within our tight budget. 
So, where to buy lovely shoes without breaking the bank?

via pinterest

I found the best deals on Amazon. The prices are the lowest on Amazon and free shipping is included. Now, I have worn these two brands for the last three summers and I couldn't be happier with the look and comfort. 

via pinterest

Just my two cents!!!


Mel


2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...