Friday, June 6, 2014

A little absent

It is Friday night, and I was not able to post much this week. We are in the depths of preparing for Creative Arts Camp around here and have found myself a little too occupied. This last week we also hosted a cocktail party for our director of the Jack and Jill School. The night was memorable, but took some time pulling together. All that is too say, I have been busy, lo siento!!







Sadly, I didn't have time to take many pics, but I can give you the low down. I strung together old photos of all the classes from the now to the 70s. The photos brought a very sentimental touch to the event. During the cocktail hour a slide show was played throughout the evening. I think the best detail was thought up by one of the mothers. When you arrived you checked in then grabbed a glass of bubbly, then walked through a tunnel of lights to the party. What a great idea! 
We hired Pixie and Scout as our caterers who hit it out of the park- what a fabulous team. We LOVE them!!

Here is to hoping for a quiet weekend!

Besos,

Mel


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...