Monday, September 28, 2015

More from BK………

The last few weekends I have been venturing to Brooklyn with the kids.  We have been loving our excursions and I am loving our ninos enthusiasm as they grow.  Yesterday we popped into Redhook to visit my favorite florist, Saipua.  Their work is BEAUTIFUL and did I mention these BK girls bought a farm, to home grow, what the what!!!!!!  

via WORLDS END FARM
Yesterday they hosted a Fall day, featuring unusal pumpkins & cacti, what is NOT to love.  My phone died while we were there, but thankfully, Nia took some fab shots and our happy day was captured.  
via Saipua







ALL FOTOS via Little Nia K
BTW don't you just love kids in overalls.  My ninos are wearing Olive Juice and I am telling you the outlet online is AMAZING.  These overalls were just 23.00 bucks each, what a steal!!!!

Happy Fall Days!!!!


Mel

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...