Friday, January 8, 2016

2016 FREAKS ME OUT

As we approach another year, I can't help but feel a bit antsy. 
As soon as Jan. hits and the New Year rings in, the WEIGHT comes crashing in.  All of a sudden there is a deep sense of "getting it together" and a to do list I place on myself.  Believe me, its all me, baby….  I have a sense of urgency when it comes to my creativity and what I put out into the world.  
What is a girl to do….NADA  
Instead of looking forward, I look back and realize my life is full of people I love, parties, flowers, The. Rev., and such sweet ninos.  I hope 2016 is more of the same. More time with people I love, more beautiful suppers, and as many sweet days with my ninos.  And if I take away the heaviness of 2016 (four years shy of 2020), hopefully I can ease into all we have ahead of us. 


Mil Besos,


Mel

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...