Wednesday, January 18, 2012

ABC Carpets

Liza was in town last week, and so we really did make the rounds.   I am thinking of buying rugs for my kiddos' bedrooms.  We live in a building that was erected in 1776, so we have plenty of wood floors to cover.  I am thinking of some colors that punch.





I love these shaggy carpets, and they are in my budget range for an 8x11.  They are perfect for a kid's room and pack the right punch of color. They also seem to be suited for all the playing spills. 

Here are a few inspirational kid's room....




Aren't these children's rooms amazing?  I would never come out of them. 


Happy Carpeting!!! 

Mel 

1 comment:

  1. I loved those rugs!! I would do a whole house in those colorful flat ones, if I could:)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...