Monday, January 30, 2012

A little sunshine....

Without the twinkling lights of Christmas, the winter can be so bleak.  So, when I am arranging for clients, I like to add a splash of yellow for a bit of a lift.  I know I love a little splash of yellow in these dark wintry months. 


I love the crisp white tulips against the yellow pop!


I love these yellow ranunculus, which added the right spring feel in this very modern setting. 



If flowers are not in the budget these days, a bowl full of meyer lemons is fantastic, or if you are interested in a longer winter investment, lemon trees will lift any dwelling space. 


via Daily Decor


What do you do to spruce up your space in these wintry months? 

xoxo,

M

2 comments:

  1. They really do help with clementines, you have a really good thing going.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...