Friday, February 24, 2012

I Heart Zara

Our crazy-cold weather has finally broken, and temperatures soared this week here in Vienna, even getting above freezing!  Although I wouldn't say it's here YET, spring is just around the corner, and I'm already looking forward to lighter layers and colors.

Just wondering what's out there for spring fashion (I haven't been shopping in a while--trying to be good!), I found myself glued to the Zara website and picking out about half of their collection for my imaginary shopping cart.  I love the colors-- mint, pale raspberry, greens and yellows-- and the light, flowy textures in this season's collection.  Yes, please!







Ok, I have to admit, I already have this one, and it's an even better color in person:





Enjoy the last bit of winter, because spring is nearly here!

Liza


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...