Thursday, February 9, 2012

Valentine's Tea

Last year Jake and I hosted a private little tea party for Sophia on Valentine's Day.  It was such a surprise for her and full of chocolate delights.  I purchased some beautiful extras for Mama y Papa from Mitchelle & London
(located on 65th & Madison Ave).  
We had such a lovely afternoon together.  We read through Sophia's Valentines, & Jake shared a few gifts with his ladies. If you live in NYC I strongly suggest Michelle & London for any tea party. 


This year, I thinking up some new fun ideas for our Valentines Day Tea. 
Something along these lines.....
images by Jennifer Dery 
via The Sweetest Occasion.com




Last year Jake and I met Jaques Torres at The Toast Event. It was amazing-- I had never experienced so many lovely truffles, and there was not one I did not LOVE. I think I will pop in his West Side shop for a decadent treat. BTW you can order his chocolate online.

His chocolate chip cookies are to DIE for!!!
(Although I will say, check out Sarah Copeland on Edibleliving.com, toot  Her recipe is amazing, if you are the baking type.)



What fun ideas do you have up your sleeve for the ones you love? 


Besos,


M

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...