Monday, March 5, 2012

A Label of Love

The month of March is a bit of a crazy one for me.  Since we are hoping to find a place to live in Louisville and start settling in in June, that means I need to have everything ready to be packed and shipped over by the beginning of April-- and I'm running out of time!  We aren't allowed to pack ourselves because of US customs rules, so I do have it easier than I had thought!  But still, it's those never ending decisions between what stays and what goes that drain you dry during a move.  

I happened to see that Staples is carrying a new line of Martha Stewart's labels, with everything from monogrammed packing stickers to post it notes.  Don't you think these would really help me get organized?? :)  












I'm already feeling more civilized...

On another note, domino magazine is coming out with a special edition on April 17th!!!  A little treat to look forward to.


Happy Monday!

Liza

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...