Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Babes & Art

When you have little ones around they are always doodling and creating art. It is hard to decide what to keep and what to recycle.  Especially when you live in limited space-- you can't keep everything. So when S started pre-school, I knew I would need to figure out a way to keep the memories of her work.


When S was two I began painting canvases with her. I thought this was a perfect way to save memories and decorate the house.  I have done the same with H. I love seeing how they develop and grow from scribbles, to trees.


by Mr. H




Last week S and I worked on a themed series. She loves little deer and forest animals.  I think the theme turned out well, and S was pretty proud of herself.




A friend of mine recently suggested taking photos of everything and then organizing the projects in folders on my computer. What a brilliant idea!!! It is hard to know what to keep and throw out. As a mother it is always painful tossing out art.




These are two personal favorites, which will not be hitting the bin anytime soon.




Mama & S




Besos,




M

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...