Monday, May 14, 2012

Study Before and After

I love a good before and after post and was thrilled to come across this one lately when searching for ideas for our new house (assuming the deal goes through).  Don't you love the way the room suddenly becomes more polished looking, taller and more elegant with the new built in bookshelves and picture frame molding on the walls??  So pretty!







I don't know if my woodworking skills are quite good enough to tackle the built ins, but that molding on the walls has gotten me thinking... Maybe a perfect DIY project coming up!

xo

Liza

1 comment:

  1. You can do it! With your measuring skills, I know you'll end up with a fabulous place!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...