Friday, June 1, 2012

Prep(ping) for School

One thing I already love about being back in the US (out of many things) is the shopping.  Now in general, I do try NOT to go out shopping except for when we need something, but driving past a huge outlet mall full of Memorial Day discounts this weekend definitely counted as a special occasion!  


As Jady said (to convince us both to buy the things we wanted there- he's a great shopper:)), it's like we are "back to school shopping" for ourselves a little.  We've been away for so long, and we're about to start up our new lives in Louisville, so putting down the lederhosen and picking up a few new summer-casual pieces is just what the doctor ordered.  


J Crew always does a great job with the slightly rumpled resort casual look, and I love the bright colors and comfy fit.  Honestly, I don't shop there much, since their regular prices are just a bit too high for me, but this sale at the outlet was amazing! Everything was a fraction of the regular price-- just the way I like it:)



These Perfect Fit button down shirts really did fit perfectly!





I LOVE this necklace!  Even this was on sale, and it's even brighter in person.  I'm practically sleeping in it.


You can actually shop the J Crew Factory store online, too, which I did not know.  They don't have everything on there, and on some things the deals aren't all quite as amazing now that Memorial Day weekend is over, but it's definitely worth a look.

For a special occasion.

Happy Friday,

Liza

2 comments:

  1. Wow -- I also did not know you could shop the factory store online! My bank account will be sorry I discovered this. Loving your blog, Liza!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it, "I'm practically sleeping in it!" ha! Wish I could have been shopping with yall!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...