Friday, July 6, 2012

Gardening in Gramercy

Now that Creative Arts Camp is over, I am ready to take on my next project, which happens to be gardening our church roof.  I am thrilled and cannot wait to begin sketching out plans and ordering plants to create a garden overlooking the rooftops. 

Here is my inspiration image....

via Oscar PR Girl

A couple months ago when L and I were touring city apartments, we happened upon one pretty fabulous rooftop that left you with your jaw wide open. Here are a few city gardens I am thinking about...











I love a project, especially when our sweet church community benefits. 

Happy Weekending!!!


M

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...