Friday, October 19, 2012

The devil in the details

Some say the devil is in the details, but I say the details tie a party together. When I was approaching Sophia's party, I wanted to tie everything together with small details in the decor. I have been picking up items along the way that made the party, like feather painted forks, vintage printed paper plates, autumn floral arrangements, and a sparkling number 5.



















The table turned out to be dreamy and full of treats. The children were definitely enjoying all our fun treats, chocolate covered pretzels, pizza, Crumb's mini cupcakes, and plenty of sparkling lemonade. By the way I always buy my cakes from Whole Foods because Sophia loves chocolate ganache.  They are the best deal in NYC and so good looking!

xoxo,


M

2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...