Monday, November 26, 2012

Ease in Monday....

We made it through Thanksgiving! Another year of feeding our community, church services, and our own family dinner. What did we eat for Thanksgiving you asked??? This year we made reservations at Peel here in NYC, which I would highly recommend if you are in the Manhattan. Now, if you're like most, as soon as Thanksgiving comes to an end you immediately start feeling the pressure of the next round of holidays. I am already anxious for the party I am hosting this season. In order to deal with it, I have begun planning the settings for the church Christmas party and our personal cocktail parties. 

HERE are a few inspiration decor pieces from RH.



When you are overwhelmed I find it relaxing to surf the web for inspiration images to re-energize yourself. I love the settings below and know exactly where to pick up the birch placemats.  You can see I am going to be headed for a minimal look meets cozy. 



TAKE HOME INSPIRATION
I will be making these little ornaments for my guests-- aren't these beautiful?  Hint: I may just use cotton. 


 I say EASE into December and all the celebrating you have ahead of yourself!

Besos,

M

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...