Wednesday, January 9, 2013

9 days in...

So we are NINE days into the New Year, and I am all ready for spring to be here. I find January to be so dreary, especially after putting away all the Christmas lights.   My best way to cope with the winter gloom is to keep cooking, by bright colored flowers, and enjoying an espresso treat from time to time. 


Since the year began we tried to figure out which after school programs to register our kids for.  This is especially tricky to figure out during the winter months. Most of the time the kids just want to stay home, so I really need a program that will get them going.  I ran across this photo and found it so inspiring, so we set H up ballet this semester.  


As we wrestle with the gloom of the winter. I remember to keep my home warm with home cooked meals and the perfect espresso by my side. 



How do you deal with the January gloom?

xo,

M

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...