Thursday, January 31, 2013

Floral Love

It is never too early, I think, to prep for Valentine's Day whether you have someone to snuggle with or not. I think the little ones have it right, passing out Valentines to all of their friends.  I think for grown-ups, the perfect gifts include chocolates and flowers.  My favorite V-Day flowers remain the peony English Rose. They are perfect, especially in the color of blush. I can hardly resist having them all over my own apartment. They are a little pricy but definitely worth the sentiment.  

Arrangement from 2012 from J to A. 




If you are not a believer in gifting flowers because they eventually die, here are a few floral ideas that are meant to last......


via Anthropologie


Besos,


Mel

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...