Thursday, January 3, 2013

Stepping it up...

I know once the flicker of Christmas lights are packed away and there are no more holiday parties to get ready for, it is easy to pull out the sweats and stretch pants to coast through the winter months. I know I have. This season, though, is different. There are so many great looks that truly are as comfy as sweat pants. 

Here are a few to get you going....








You may be asking, yes I love the looks, but where do I begin?  Let me just say, the Gap is having great sales on skinny jeans, sweaters, and button down shirts. RUBGY sadly is going out of business but in a way that is good for YOU. If you need some tweed, substantial sweaters, heavy cords (Annie Hall type) then you need to take advantage of their 40% off already reduced priced clothes. I bought three pairs of cords at 25 dollars each, and you can't beat that!!

Build and layer your look. You are bound to look effortlessly chic-comfy. 

Besos!!

M

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...