Friday, February 15, 2013

Anthropologie Pillow Knock Off?

I enjoyed the quick pillow sewing project for the guest room so much that I have been thinking of doing one for our room, too- something with some fun color and pattern to tie in the pale, minty green walls and the bright red chest of drawers.  When walking through Anthropologie the last couple of times, this fun pillow has caught my eye...  I love the colors, the bird print, the fact that the two sides are different, and that it's huge.




My only problem with it is the price ($118!), which I just can't justify at the moment.  So now I'm thinking maybe I'll try to copy the look myself for a fraction of the price?  Here are some ideas (all from JoAnn's):

For the front:


For the back:





Have a great weekend!


Liza

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...