Monday, February 4, 2013

Hello Monday!

Hi Everyone! I hope you all had a fabulous weekend. We enjoyed watching Super Bowl with friends and I loved the half-time show. Beyonce is fierce! Since, we probably had a little too much of everything last night, I thought we ought to start the week with something fresh! There is nothing more refreshing then a few arrangements to get you through the week. 

HERE is a little UNO, DOS, TRES, on how to arrange a simple arrangement with POP!


UNO
My go-to for simple long-lasting arrangements are green hydrangeas, roses, and tulips. I buy them closed usually so you are able to enjoy them throughout the week. 



DOS
Clean all the stems, removing excess leaves etc.... Then you are ready to arrange. When I approach an arrangement I am hoping a clean and orderly look. 






TRES

I then rubber band my arrangement together and cover the rubber bands with green floral tape. I never like a flower to go to waste, so I added these little arrangements to accompany our roses. 





Happy Monday!!

Mel

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...