Monday, March 4, 2013

Monday Party Planning

Henry turned three last week, but since we have been slammed I planned his party for this Saturday. Preparations have been underway for sometime. I love to pick items along the way, this makes for a much more peaceful experience when planning a fiesta. I also love to jot party ideas down. A few months back I came across a beautiful knitting blog and tutorial on knitting your own sock horses. Right away I knew this was the perfect take-away for Henry's birthday. I have simplified the process, check out the tutorial on Wednesday. I have also been working on some capes for the kiddies too. Home-made parties are so much fun and I love having a personal signature attached to them. 

So, when I thought up Henry's party I thought of, tents, capes, horses, and balloons. First things first, selecting the right colors. I went with blues, reds, and a bit of pink. I think the mix in colors is coming together and i know the kids will love the burst. I also say when you are planning a party prep everything you can well in advance and begin the decorations early. Yesterday while getting organized, I put up the pin the tale on the donkey put up our birthday signs. Being organized in advanced will prove for a small and relaxed party.









Check in on Wednesday for the horse and cape tutorial....


Besos,



MEl

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...