Tuesday, May 14, 2013

But It Was on Sale...

This week Lindsay and I needed to run some errands, and while she was busy I had a little time to kill at Banana Republic... and spare time plus BR is typically a recipe for disaster:)  I WILL find something I can't live without.  It's just inevitable.

I'm loving the bright colors popping up in stores everywhere these days, don't you?  And with so many fun, unexpected color combinations, too.  I had to laugh when I saw everything I had collected together in the dressing room, though-- apparently I have navy and green on my mind at the moment:)



And yes, it happened: I found a little something I just couldn't live without:)

xo

Liza

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...