Monday, May 6, 2013

Summer Settings

Our next major project is going to be building a deck off the back of the house (gulp), and I am already getting excited about dining al fresco all summer long.  Even though my allergist insists it's not a good idea without plenty of medication, I love to be outside, and eating outdoors always feels like a special luxury.




BH&G

I love the sleek, understated look of the Marta barware from CB2, and at about $2 a glass, you won't be fretting about breaking one.


This pretty floral Threshold dinnerware set from Target would add such a fun burst of color to the table.


A monogrammed party tub says you mean business-- about having fun!  I might have to order one of these...


I love this Bamboo flatware from Overstock, and it's a great deal.


For an elegant, romantic outdoor dining experience, pick out a silver candelabra or two, like this pair I found on eBay.


Happy spring!

Liza

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...