Friday, July 26, 2013

Dinner Parties Part Two

A dinner party would be NOTHING without flowers. I know that may sound dramatic, but I can not imagine a dinner party without flores. Just the other day, on a tight budget I was able to arrange flowers for a party of 28 people at 34 dollars for the entire event. Often when you stick with seasonal flowers your will find yourself saving dinero. Since I was going for the French cafe look, I decided white wild flowers were essential. In the Union Square Farmer's Market, I found Scabiosas (bad name/beautiful flowers), Queen Mary's lace, plus a dash of color. 

WARNING: MANY PHOTOS AHEAD!!!!



















Mil Besos,


Mel

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...