Tuesday, October 15, 2013

A birthday sneak preview

I love a party, and birthdays are no different. I have begun dreaming up Sophia's 6th birthday over the last two weeks. I will let you in on a few of the birthday details...
Lets see if you can guess what our theme this year will be.








One of my favorite details of Sophia's party is putting together her birthday outfit. I am sure I will only be able to get away with picking out the outfit for a few more years. In the mean time I love to head to Zara's. Sophia loves a pair of boots, so every year I buy her a new pair as part of her look. I also know Sophia wants to be comfortable to run around and play. That is why I picked stretchy pants this year. The outfit would not be complete without a "detective" coat to finish the look. I know she is going to love the fall coat, and I just wish they carried them in my size. 
There will be more details to come next week!

All the clothing sources are from Zara Kids.


xo,

Mel

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...