Tuesday, October 8, 2013

Fall Weddings & Fall Flowers

Last weekend the Rev. and I had double duty. He officiated a wedding and I was the florist. We always have fun working together, but in order to get the job done while maintaining our sanity our fabulous sitters were to the rescue.  I also enlisted a couple of fabulous friends to lend a hand, and let me just say, we had a lot of fun.

When I approach any wedding I always encourage the bride to focus on seasonal flowers. I am a seasonal type of gal, not only are the flowers more vibrant, you also save a little too. Our picks for this wedding included; thistles, peonie English roses, 3 varieties of hydrangeas, 3 varieties of dahlias, crab apple branches, foliage, and scabiosas(a favorite). 
















  1. Come back Thursday to see our bouquets!!!

xo,

Mel

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...