Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Mystery Party: Part One

Hello!!!  We have made it to the other side of Sophia's Chocolate Mystery Party. We had so much fun. A little confession, I don't always love going to kids parties, so when I was dreaming up Sophia's birthday party I began to think of a setting both moms and kids would love. With that in mind, I drew inspiration from the film, Chocolate.  I dream of attending a dinner party in the garden with chocolate as our main course. 

So, I knew the setting had to be killer and a quick draw for everyone.  Let me tell you, I had so much fun dreaming up the party and all the small details. A few of my favorite details to any birthday is excess.  I say go over the top in balloons, candles, and get the details just right. 




I knew one detail I wanted at the table were place cards. I enlisted Sophia's favorite Sunday school teacher to help out, and boy did she come through. I can't tell you how excited I was to see these beautiful place cards. Many of the girls were sure to take their beautiful names home. 


















We had so many fun details; turquoise chocolates & bubble gum, beautiful dahlias (Sophia's pick), fun spy kits and lots more. Come back Thursday to see our full reveal!


Besos,


Mel

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...