Tuesday, October 1, 2013

The Perfect Birthday Gift

I don't know about you, but I love a treat when it comes to my birthday. I am not one of those girls who likes practical birthday gifts, and I certainly do not like to give practical gifts. Here is my criteria when it comes to gifts; must make you feel pretty, must make you sparkle, and it has to be something you do not usually buy for yourself. What makes me most pleased with gift giving is when I am able to buy a special treat from a friend. One year I think I bought my nearest and dearest Sarah's cookbook

In years past I have sent Liza small treats from our friend Deirdre @ Candy Shop Vintage,--talk about sparkle and the perfectly unique gifts.  Last week I was able to pop by and see her at Henri Bendels here in NYC.  What a pleasure to see her in action and yes, she is more glamorous in person. All this to say, I found a fabulous gift for my friend Anne Hansen.
 SHHHH..... her birthday is today, but I will let you all see what I bought. 







This was definitely one of those gifts I thought of keeping for myself, ha ha ha... I will just have to order myself a little treat. 

Happy Gifting!!!



Mel

1 comment:

  1. Love it! So cute!!! I think I should use the Henri Bendel packaging all the time : )

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...