Monday, November 11, 2013

Making Progress in the Back Yard

Over the past couple of days our back yard has started its makeover!  Our team of guys have already torn out and haul away the huge grasses that were in the way (so glad they're gone!), cut the beds for the new trees and bushes, and delivered our first installment of plants.  





Since the weather these past couple of days has been gorgeous-- sunny, crisp and even warm-- I decided it's probably time for me to refocus my attention on actually finishing this deck.  Since we got it ready enough to use for a party back in September I haven't lifted a finger to try to finish it, but now's the time!  The freezing temperatures that the weather man is predicting are motivating me to pick up that drill.  First up: I'll tackle the lattice panels that will cover up the base of the deck.



Happy Monday!

Liza


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...