Wednesday, December 4, 2013

Homemade Stockings

Over the last few years we have made due with our collection of stockings. They are definitely cute, but none of them match each other, so I decided to take a stab at sewing my own. The process was so simple. I took the same yellow velvet fabric I made our tree skirt with and added a dash of color with velvet reds and blues. They were so simple and good looking. 

You simply make a pattern of the left and right side, trace cut and sew. Remember to sew inside out then flip your stocking inside out. 









I love the humble look of each stocking and the velvet is so lux!


Besos,


Mel

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...