Tuesday, December 31, 2013

New Years Eve in NYC

Each year as the kiddos grow older we allow them to stay up late on New Years with their Lola or Tita. This year we decided to take our Tita along with us to our fiestas and at the last minute set up a mini New Years Eve party for the kids.   Our kids will be having a sleepover with friends at our place, and I think they may have more fun then the grown ups.


Now, I threw this table setting together in less then an hour. I promise you the set up is worth it. The kids woke up to a party set up they are thrilled with. What I did was this: I simply put a white table cloth down, added paper place mates, white dessert dishes, and my favorite glasses from Anthropologie.  I bought two bite brownies from Whole Foods @4.99 a dozen-- you can't beat that price in the city for cupcakes. My aunt bought the kiddos 3 dollar oversized Happy New Year Hats. They were the perfect addition to the table. We added noise makers @ 1 dollar each and poppers. I tell you, if you are in the city you can find all our fun party supplies on the streets in Union Square at a great price point.












Happy New Years Eve!!!


Mel & Liza

1 comment:

  1. Yeah you can celebrate your New Year eve in New York country. There you can enjoy the fireworks and partying in the streets area.

    best nye party nyc

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...