Thursday, January 2, 2014

A New Start

If your in the NYC area you will know that we are waiting for a BIG snow storm, my kids are pretty excited and we are staying cozy at home. I am writing thank you notes and reflecting on 2013.

 I don't know about you, but each year I enter with new intentions and a few goals. The Rev. and I usually take time to go on a date to reflect on our family, as well as our personal goals.

 On my list this year is to get my floral site in order. It is about time and I am under construction via squarespace.com.  They have fabulous templets at just the right price. Stay tuned!!


We are also going to be revamping our blog here with help from Ginger Oakes-- you remember her fabulous gift tags here.  I will keep you posted on how you too will be able to order personal designs from Ginger in 2014.


AND our big family resolution is to be kinder to one another. Thinking through how we engage one another, I hope with tenderness, respect, and kindness. The Rev. and I always set a few small goals for our family each year. I think it is important to have family vision, otherwise the days and years can pass aimlessly. 


I hope the start of your year has been fabulous, and I know I have already visited my favorite coffee shop at least twice. You know what Liza and I say, a little treat each day keeps the doctor away!



Mil Besos & Happy New Year!


Mel

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...